Weill Cornell Medicine Employee Self-Service
Employee Self-Service (ESS) allows you to change your benefit elections, view your pay statements, and update your personal information online. Follow the steps below to access ESS from your work or home computer.
- Go to https://myapps.weill.cornell.edu.
- Log on using your CWID and password. (Make sure CUMC is selected in the drop-down menu.) If it’s your first time logging in to myApps, you will need to download Citrix Receiver. MacOS and Windows versions can be found on the ITS Downloads page.
- Click on the Apps icon at the top of your screen.
- Select the Weill Business Gateway (WBG) icon.
- Log on using your CWID and password.
- Select the Employee Self-Service tab located on the top left of the page.
Review detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use ESS in HelpFiles, ITS’ online training repository. (If you are not on the Weill Cornell Medicine network, you must use WebVPN to access the site.)
Benefits, Pay Statement, and Address Change Questions: Contact the HR Solution Center at 646-962-9247 or open a ticket.
ESS Access Questions: Contact ITS User Support at 212-746-4878 or open a ticket.