Weill Cornell Medicine Employee Self-Service
Employee Self-Service (ESS) allows you to change your benefit elections, view your pay statements, and update your personal information online. Follow the steps below to access ESS from your work or home computer.
- Go to http://myapps.med.cornell.edu
- Log on using your CWID and password. (Make sure CUMC is selected in the drop-down menu.) If it's your first time logging in to myApps, you will need to download Citrix:
- Click on the Weill Business Gateway (WBG) icon to go to the WBG page.
- Log on using your CWID and password.
- Select the Employee Self-Service tab at the top of the homepage.
Review detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use ESS in HelpFiles, ITS’ online training repository. (If you are not on the Weill Cornell Medicine network, you must use WebVPN to access the site.)
Benefits & Enrollment Questions: Contact the Benefits Office at 646-962-9247, option 2.
Pay Statement and Address Change Questions: Contact Information Management Services at 646-962-9247, option 5.
ESS Access Questions: Contact ITS User Support at 212-746-4878 or open a ticket.